There are lots of vehicle covers to pick from. This is why a whole lot of automobile owners find it so difficult to decide which one to have for their rides. To make it lots easier for you, here’s a simple guide in choosing the excellent vehicle cover on the way to guard your vehicle.
1. Woven or non- woven? The material utilized in vehicle covers is normally labeled into two: woven and non- woven. They deliver loads of brands which makes it more confusing. To differentiate, woven covers are a great deal thinner than those non- woven ones. They are a whole lot less difficult to clean as they’re lighter and they also do now not take in an awful lot space when stored. Woven fabric is also commonly breathable so it lets in greater airflow interior. A woven automobile cover therefore is better while you need to prevent moisture from building up on the car’s surface. On the opposite hand, non- woven automobile covers are bulkier as they are generally multi-layered. Not handiest they’re heavy, they may be additionally very difficult to clean as nicely. You may need to have it commercially washed which can be highly-priced. What makes it special although is that it offers quite a few safety for the car. It prevents dents and scratches, and a few manufacturers even make their covers solar-evidence and water-proof.
2. Custom-made vs Ready-made. Another thing to take into account is whether or not to have the automobile cowl custom made or no longer. With a custom designed cowl, the dimensions is simply the proper fit for the car. The owner additionally receives to have a preference whether or not to consist of the tires for the duvet’s size. Not best that, the cloth for use can be customized as nicely. If you want to have fleece, cotton, flannel, or polyester, you’ve got the final say on what to use on your automobile. Ready-made ones aren’t that horrific at all. Although there might be variations on the dimensions, the quantity of safety it gives will all rely upon the substances being used for the cover. There are many manufacturers that make covers consistent with sure car fashions and make. You will even have a huge variety of colors and designs at the material which you may like. If you will just look tough, you would possibly discover one with a purpose to suit your automobile just first-rate as if it’s far custom-made for it.
3. Indoor or Outdoor parking? This is a conventional issue to recall when deciding on vehicle covers. Parking outside calls for he cowl to be long lasting enough to protect the car from the climate, birds, bushes, or even from the thieves. For the storage, however, the cover ought to be enough to beat back dirt, dust, and useless scratches and bumps. It can be a small element however deciding on the right car cover genuinely topics if you want to increase the lifestyles and beauty of your vehicle. With the proper cowl protecting your car, you will feel cozy that irrespective of in which you go away your vehicle, it’ll continually be protected.
2014 – TOYOTA HILUX
Multimedia system with touch screen and GPS wins Digital TV and DVD player series.New Interior in black for HILUX Diesel SRV AT TOP, including benches and upholstery. Hilux SR Diesel versions now have 16-inch alloy wheels. New Bluetooth® audio for all SR versions of Hilux and SW4. Toyota presents news for the 2014 line of the Hilux pickup truck and the SW4 sports utility vehicle. Conselados in the Brazilian market and leaders there are eight in the versions equipped with diesel engines, the models gain new items of technology, besides finishing more refined that add to the already known Toyota DNA of Quality, Durability and Reliability. In addition to the renowned strength of the Toyota brand, the success of Hilux and SW4 is due to pioneering, as they were the first models sold in Brazil to combine mixed-use features without losing their off-road vocation. The new Hilux and SW4 lines will be on sale at Toyota dealerships starting November 1 with the same consecrated engine and transmission versions already known to the public. There are 12 configurations for the pickup, 9 equipped with the 3.0 D-4D diesel engine of 171 hp and five-speed automatic gearbox with artificial intelligence or also five-speed manual. They are:
– Standard cabin 4×4 chassis manual
– Standard single cabin with 4×4 manual traction
– Standard double cabin with 4×4 manual traction
– Standard double cabin with 4×4 traction with Power Pack (set of windows, locks and electric mirrors) manual
– SR double cabin 4×4 manual
– SR 4×4 automatic
cabin double – SRV 4×4 manual cabin double
– SRV double cab 4×4 automatic
– SRV TOP cab 4×4 automatic double
Complete the line Hilux 2014 models Flex 2.7 VVT-i, engine that generates up to 163 hp when fueled with ethanol. See below:
– Standard double cab 4×4 manual
– SR 4×2 double cab automatic
– SRV 4×4 automatic cab double
The 2014 line of the SUV sports utility SW4 consists of three versions powered by the 3.0 D-4D diesel engine. They are:
– SR 4×4 automatic for 5 passengers
– SRV 4×4 automatic for 5 passengers
– SRV 4×4 automatic for 7 passengers
Complete line SW4 2014 models equipped with engine Flex 2.7 VVT-i:
– SR 4×2 manual for 5 passengers
– SR 4×2 automatic for 5 passengers
From now on all versions of Hilux have ABS and airbags as standard and individual seats. These equipments were incorporated in the versions of the truck with simple cabin and were already present in the others. As for the finish on the top of the panel, both in the pickup and in the sport utility, the parts in gray now gain black tint, which guarantees even more refinement to the interior of the vehicle. Other equipment that becomes standard for Hilux double cab models is the high density polyethylene bucket protector, whose main benefit is to avoid paint damage caused by objects transported in the cargo compartment and along with these features it also provide other exterior protection technique like using waterproof acura cover. The biggest news, in both Hilux and SW4, however, are concentrated in SR and SRV versions. The first, intermediate, has won, in addition to the above items, 16-inch alloy wheels in the diesel versions (the Flex Fuel versions already had this equipment) and new audio system with refined black piano finish and Bluetooth connectivity function ®, with microphone on the ceiling. The top-of-the-line SRV versions have gained equipment that makes them even more differentiated and offers more convenience to the occupants: a new multimedia system that incorporates, in addition to the Navigator (GPS), Digital TV and DVD player with steering wheel controls. In addition, the new DVD player adds the convenience of a private cinema within the Hilux and SW4. The DVD has function to choose language, subtitles, angles and image sizes, slow motion playback, photo album reading, among others. It is important to note that both TV and DVD have the option of parental lock, which prevents children from watching content that is inappropriate for their age.
Another new feature of the multimedia system is the reproduction of videos and photos on your screen. The new VTR (A / V) input connects to devices for playing videos and also serves as an A / V (audio and video) input. The new USB device lets you view photos, as well as videos, recorded on a mobile phone or in a USB flash drive. In addition, the interior of the Hilux SRV TOP 4×4 automatic double cab now features seat covers, upholstery, dashboard, steering wheel and door frame in black. The seats and steering wheel in standard leather have gray colored seams that highlight the high standard of quality and dedication employed in the manufacture of the Toyota pickup. Silver metallic details are present around the steering wheel, the sides of the doors and the central section of the panel.The SW4 SRV 2014 line maintains the traditional premium beige finish on upholstery, bench and panel tops and doors. The steering wheel and the center console start to adopt the black color, making the contrast between beige and black create a cozy and high sophistication.
2019 – TOYOTA COROLLA BRASIL
Toyota do Brasil announces the arrival of the Corolla 2019 line, available from today, April 2, at the more than 250 dealers of the authorized network of the brand throughout the national territory.The best-selling mid-size sedan in Brazil continues to offer four versions also in the 2019 line: leather-trimmed GLi 1.8 and Multi-Drive transmission, capable of reproducing seven speeds in the Drive and sequential modes, through changes in the transmission lever; the XIi, the XRS and the Altis top-of-the-line 2.0 all equipped with the same transmission, but with the possibility of manual shift in sequential mode, both on the gear lever and through paddle shifts located behind the steering wheel .The main novelty in the 2014 Corolla line is the price repositioning of the GLi version, which has a leather finish and starts to be traded for R $ 89,990. With the reduction, Toyota aims to intensify the competitiveness of the entry option of the line in the Brazilian market.Keeping an eye on the full satisfaction of its customers, Toyota has enhanced the XEi configuration, the best-selling Corolla portfolio. The model adopts an internal finish in black, which gives the version a more modern and more prestigious appearance on board the vehicle.The Corolla 2019 will continue to be marketed in pearly white, supernova silver, granite gray, black eclipse, red garnet and the new brown urban color. The Corolla XRS, only in the colors polar white and black eclipse.
Leadership among the average sedans
Corolla has been present in Brazil since 1994, with domestic production starting in 1998, at the Toyota plant in Indaiatuba (SP).The arrival of the 11th and present generation of Corolla in the Country, in 2014, definitely placed him in a position of reference in the market in which it operates. In 2017, Toyota’s most successful model in the world accounted for 66,200 units sold in Brazil, 2% more than in 2016, with a market share close to 50%, attesting to its absolute leadership among the average sedans available in the domestic market. Last year, Corolla was still the 7th place in the overall sales ranking.Between January and February of this year, Corolla sales in Brazil amounted to 8,335 units, totaling around 44% of sales in the entire segment.
Currently, Corolla manufactured in Brazil is exported to Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay and, more recently, Colombia.In the first two months of this year, Corolla exports increased 23% compared to the same period last year.In March last year, the Toyota plant in Indaiatuba (SP) reached the historic mark of 1,000,000 units produced from the Corolla mid-size sedan in Brazil.Worldwide, Toyota has surpassed the model’s 44 million-unit mark from the start of production in 1966.
2019 – TOYOTA PRIUS TRD & MODELLISTA
The new Toyota Prius 2019 was introduced earlier this month of December at the Los Angeles Salon in 2018. Toyota’s dedicated hybrid model debuted and a renewed technical approach, which for the first time in the history of the hybrid incorporates total traction.For those customers who are not satisfied with the aesthetic touches of the new Prius 2019 and who want to customize it, Japanese dealers will soon debut a series of aesthetic and aerodynamic accessories for the new model.While tuning may be a concept antagonistic to that of hybrid vehicles, the fact is that the Prius is a fully-fledged model in the Japanese brand dealers for years, so like the rest of the brand’s catalog models, it has different customization, which we could almost define as official tuning, given the features of the new accessories.Unlike other markets, the customization options of some Toyota models are very remarkable in their home market. In this case two very different options emerge: the Toyota TRD catalog and the Modellista catalog.As we can see in the official images presented by the brand, in both cases we find numerous aerodynamic additions, which present a not inconspicuous design. In addition to the new larger sports wheels, a new design bumper appears much more aggressive than the front of the Prius 2019 series, which smoothed notably the controversial front design of its predecessor.With these accessories the image of the Prius changes considerably, starting with a much more aggressive style. Both the TRD and Modellista kits come with different options and complete packages for the entire vehicle, not just single accessories. These options will be available for the time being only for the Japanese market.
2019 – TOYOTA YARIS SEDAN
After the disappearance of the Scion brand , the iA has been marketed under the Toyota brand and now this small sedan is renewed with several new features that will surely capture the attention of new customers, in addition to debuting a new name, since now the Japanese manufacturer or called Toyota Yaris Sedan.Outwardly things remained more or less unchanged. In addition to a front part that opens a new grille, there are some new features in the exterior finishes, which now include enameled black and chrome between your options, as well as a discreet aerofoil rear over the trunk lid in the most equipped versions. The manufacturer took the occasion yet to introduce new exterior shades and new designs for alloy wheels up to 16 inches in diameter.The interior has not received any significant changes, although it brings news of relevance in the equipment. For the American market the line will be articulated based on the levels of finish L, LE and the new finish XLE, which adds a touch more refined to this small sedan of Toyota. The standard equipment includes a 7.0-inch touch-screen infotainment system capable of receiving verbal commands, Bluetooth, USB, satellite radio, rear-view camera, cruise control and button-down.The most equipped versions add, in addition to the automatic climate control, automatic lights, rain sensor, thermal mirrors, steering wheel and gearshift lever leather, LED lights, etc. Regarding safety equipment, all Toyota Yaris Sedan 2019 have ABS, EBD, TPMS, front, side and curtain airbags, traction and stability controls, pre-crash alert, etc.The engine offering of the Toyota Yaris Sedan 2019 is based on a 1.5-liter four-cylinder petrol engine that develops 107 horsepower and a maximum torque of 140 Nm in combination with a six-speed manual or automatic transmission number of relationships.